Grease Maintenance Supervisor
Who are we? Ventilation Surveys & Services Ltd
Our business is based upon 25 years industry experience and knowledge. We specialise in ductwork cleaning and re mediation projects, ventilation hygiene surveys, Fire door inspections, Fire damper maintenance, thorough inspection, and testing of local exhaust ventilation systems (LEV) and air conditioning.
We are market leaders in our field and have experienced exceptional growth and are looking for a service orientated responsible individual. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge with varied work with opportunities for progression with a growing company that is at the forefront of technology in this sector. All certified training, uniform and equipment is provided. Supervisory level engineers have company vehicles provided.
Job Title: Grease Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Field Based, will be expected to travel within the UK.
Salary: Will be dependent up on experience, with an OTE of between £27860-£31760 excluding overtime and our generous staying away allowance.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, including some weekend working and overtime as required.
To deliver site works and deliver services to VSS clients effectively and efficiently. To lead and oversee operatives as required. To operate within VSS safety and operational standards whilst adhering to TR19 guidelines. The core work duties will include:
- Maintenance, servicing including some waste removal and repair works of installed grease traps typically located inside restaurants and supermarkets.
- Completion of remedial works surveys and installs of new equipment.
- Reactive call out servicing.
- Liaising closed with Operations team to ensure scheduling & equipment are effectively managed.
- Updating the asset management database.
The secondary duties will also include ventilation systems cleaning and fire damper inspections as and when required (training to be provided as applicable).
- Demonstrable grease trap maintenance experience ideally with remedial install knowledge.
- Driving Licence
- Air hygiene experience
- Fire Damper experience
- Supervisory experience
- Monthly Bonus scheme
- Yearly attendance bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday