Air Hygiene Operative
Who are we? Ventilation Surveys & Services Ltd
Our business is based upon 25 years industry experience and knowledge. We specialise in ductwork cleaning and re mediation projects, ventilation hygiene surveys, Fire door inspections, Fire damper maintenance, thorough inspection and testing of local exhaust ventilation systems (LEV) and air conditioning.
We are market leaders in our field and have experienced exceptional growth and are looking for a service orientated responsible individual. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge with varied work with opportunities for progression with a growing company that is at the forefront of technology in this sector. All certified training, uniform and equipment is provided. Supervisory level engineers have company vehicles provided.
Job Title: Air Hygiene Operative
Location: Field Based, will be expected to travel locally and regionally.
Salary: Will be dependent up on experience, with an OTE of between £21490-£24090 excluding overtime and our generous staying away allowance.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, including some weekend working and overtime as required.
There may be a requirement for travel within the UK
Main Duties: To deliver site works and deliver services to VSS clients effectively and efficiently, ensuring you operate within VSS safety and operational standards whilst adhering to TR19 guidelines.
The works performed will include a mixture of Kitchen extract system and Ventilation systems cleaning, Fire damper inspection, and the Installation of access doors into ventilation systems.
- Deliver site systems cleaning, maintenance, and survey works within our operational standards.
- Operate within health & safety procedures.
- Utilise company operations system to record work outputs and times.
- Ensure that the best interests of VSS are maintained, observed and protected through all site-based works and travelling to and from works.
- To protect the Client’s personnel and any members of the public that may be affected by our works
- Ventilation Surveys and Services Ltd are an equal opportunities employer
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Signing bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Relevant cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- Basic air hygiene: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving license (required)